Route 64 will be on detour beginning Monday, May 22 until further notice due to a City of Olympia project on Union Ave. and McCormick St. During the detour, all stops on Union Ave., Frederick St., and 9th Ave., between Central St. and Sawyer St., will be closed.
The closed stops include:
Route 64 Outbound
- Stop #219, Union Ave. at Lybarger St. [eb]
- Stop #220, Union Ave. at Wilson St. [eb]
- Stop #221, Frederick St. at Union Ave. [nb]
- Stop #222, 9th Ave. at Frederick St. [nb]
- Stop #918, Union Ave. at Fir St. [eb]
Route 64 Inbound
- Stop #201, 9th Ave. at Sawyer St. [wb]
- Stop #202, Frederick St. at Union Ave. [sb]
- Stop #203, Union Ave. at Fairview St. [wb]
- Stop #204, Union Ave. at Lybarger St. [wb]
- Stop #919, Union Ave. at Fir St. [wb]
Please see the map below for details.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please call Customer Service at 360-786-1881 for questions or service information.