Comments made on our social media platforms are reviewed and screened in accordance with our comment policy. Read more on what we do and don't allow.
The following social media websites provide an opportunity for sharing and discussing information about Intercity Transit programs and activities:
The comments and opinions expressed by users of these tools are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of Intercity Transit or its employees. All public comments are reviewed. They are screened in accordance with the Intercity Transit comment policy.
- Comments will not be edited by Intercity Transit or its staff. Only comments that comply with this comment policy remain on the post.
- The use of vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language is prohibited.
- Public comments should be limited to comments related to the posted topic. These sites are not the proper place to express opinions or beliefs not directly related to that topic.
- They are not open to comments promoting or opposing any person campaigning for election to a political office or promoting or opposing any ballot proposition.
- They are not open to the promotion or advertisement of a business or commercial transaction.
- Communications made through any social media network messaging system will in no way constitute a legal or official notice or comment to Intercity Transit or any official or employee of Intercity Transit for any purpose.
- Comments specific to a Intercity Transit project or program should be submitted directly to that project or program.
- This comment policy is subject to amendment or modification at any time to ensure its continued use is consistent with its intended purpose as a limited forum.
Questions or concerns regarding the comment policy should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.