- Main Phone: 360-786-1881
- Outside of Thurston County:1-800-287-6348
- TTY: 360-943-5211
- Fax: 360-943-8760
- Daily: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Emails received on weekdays are answered during normal weekday business hours (see hours above). Emails received on weekends and holidays will be answered on the next weekday during hours of operation. For immediate assistance, call Customer Service during their normal business hours.
(Note: This is not the location of Intercity Transit Administrative Offices)
Contact Customer Service for information on:
- Bus schedules, route maps, trip planning and other service information
- Accessible Services and Dial-A-Lift
- Travel Training program for people new to transit
- Regional Reduced Fare Permit program
- Express service information for service to Lakewood
- Carpool, vanpool, and park and ride
- Bike and ride
- Winter weather rider tips and route detours
Customized Trip Plans
Customer Service can provide you a customized trip plan. Just call or email us.
To help you plan your trip, we will need to know:
- Where you are leaving from.
- Where you want to go.
- What time you need to be there.
Then we can tell you:
- Where and when to catch the bus.
- Whether you need to transfer to another route.
- When you will arrive at your destination.
On weekdays, please allow 24-hour response time. Emails received on weekends and holidays will be answered the following weekday.
Intercity Transit has transitioned away from printing Transit Guides. Schedules are available for downloading and printing on each of our routes pages. You can also order schedules for email or postal mail delivery using our online order form or by calling Customer Service at 360-786-1881.
Lost and Found
Lost and found items are kept at Customer Service in the Olympia Transit Center. If you have lost an item, please call us at 360-786-1881, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. When you contact us, please:
- Be sure to provide a thorough description of the lost item as well as any identification that might be on or with it.
- Make sure you include a way for us to reach you (phone number and/or email address) if we locate your item.
If you have found someone else's belongings on a bus, please turn them in to the driver.
If you wish to make a comment or suggestion about Intercity Transit, please:
- E-mail us at email@example.com
- Call Customer Service at 360-786-1881
- Print the Employee Recognition Form, fill it out and mail it to the address on the bottom of the form.
We welcome your input and appreciate your ideas on how we can improve our service.