Due to construction work to enhance multiple stops in southeast Lacey (Hawks Prairie), the stops below will be temporarily closed. For the duration of the construction work, please use alternate or temporary stops located adjacent to closed stops.
Please be aware that construction schedules are weather dependent and stop closures may happen without further notice.
Stops to be closed:
- Stop #501, Martin Way at Gerald St. [EB] -- Use temporary stop located approximately 100’ west of closed stop.
- Stop #502, Martin Way at Hoh St. [EB] -- Use temporary stop located near the Martin Way and Hoh St. intersection.
- Stop #504, River Ridge High School [EB] -- Use temporary stop located near the Martin Way and River Ridge Dr. intersection.
- Stop #506, Meridian Rd. at 4th Ave. [NB] -- Use temporary stop located 75’ north of closed stop.
- Stop #857, Lacey Wal-Mart [SB] -- Use temporary stop located 80’ north of closed stop.
- Stop #978, 1145 Galaxy Dr. [SB] -- Use temporary stop located 120’ away from closed stop (south of Goodwill entrance).
- Stop #1029, Marvin Rd. at Britton Parkway [SB] -- Use nearby stop #1065, Britton Pkwy. at Marvin Rd. [WB].
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact Customer Service at 360-786-1881 or email@example.com for questions or service information.