The Driver Training and Job Skills Program is a free, professional training program designed to help you build a career, not just a job. And, it costs you nothing but time.
In addition to on-the-job driving experience, the program includes professional training.
- Communication skills.
- Computer skills.
- Resume and cover letter writing.
- Interview techniques (mock interviews).
- Professional ethics.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills.
Interns have 43 percent higher odds of finding employment than non-volunteers. Interning increases:
- Networks and connections.
- Experience or useful education, skills, and training.
- A positive impression in a competitive job market.
The program also offers opportunities for internal department job shadowing in departments such as Marketing, Maintenance, Operations, Planning, and more.
Call 360-705-5831 for more information and to find out whether or not you qualify, or email us.