The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has ended the Federal mask mandate effective immediately. Wearing a mask on vehicles and in our facilities is now optional. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) continues to recommend that people wear masks in indoor public transportation settings.
- We will continue to provide masks and hand sanitizer on board for those that wish to continue utilizing them.
- Bullying those who choose to continue wearing masks, or those who choose not to, will not be tolerated.
- We will continue our enhanced cleaning protocols.
- Please board buses using the rear door, unless you need the ramp, kneeler, or have a child in a stroller. If you need to enter at the front of the bus, please wait at the front door and tell the driver.
- Have a destination when you board and disembark when you get there. Continuous riding is not allowed.
- If you are connecting to a neighboring transit agency, please check their masking requirements before boarding.
We appreciate everyone's patience and cooperation over the last two years. Please be patient as we remove signage from our vehicles and buildings. We will continue to monitor for any potential updates to federal masking requirements. We will post the most up-to-date information here and on Facebook and Twitter.