Intercity Transit’s contractor, Rognlin’s, Inc., began construction of the Underground Storage Tank (UST) Replacement project located at 526 Pattison Street, SE, Olympia on May 1, 2017.
- Installation of on-site storm water improvements and other site infrastructure.
- Preparation and installation of new underground fuel tanks.
- Construction of a new fuel canopy building.
- Concrete and asphalt paving.
- Decommissioning of existing in-ground fuel tanks.
- Minor rehabilitation work within the existing maintenance building.
- Landscaping and minor right-of-way improvements.
More about the UST Replacement Project
Intercity Transit is committed to protecting the environment and groundwater resources. The pre-existing single-walled underground storage tanks were past their useful life. Installation of new, double-walled larger fuel tanks helps meet current environmental standards and future fueling needs of Intercity Transit. This project was the first phase of site improvements planned to support long-term maintenance and operations of Intercity Transit’s fleet.
Questions or Concerns?
Contact Tammy Ferris, Procurement Coordinator, at 360-705-5818, or email at email@example.com.