Anyone can park free in these park & ride lots to carpool, vanpool or catch the bus. Bus service is noted where applicable.
- Hawks Prairie Park & Ride (Thurston County), 2548 Hogum Bay Road NW, Olympia, WA: Located at exit 111 off I-5. This new park & ride lot is open for carpools and vanpools, and features electric vehicle charging stations, video surveillance cameras, lighting, and a transit island for future transit service. Currently, buses do not serve this location. We have applied for grant funds to provide service and, if we are successful, Olympia Express will begin service at the Hawks Prairie Park & Ride lot in September 2013. Visit flickr for photos of the grand opening, held January 25, 2013.
- Martin Way Park & Ride (Lacey): off of I-5 at Martin Way, 4800 Martin Way E, Lacey, WA. Intercity Transit Routes 62A, 62B, Express Route 603, and 620. 318 stalls.
- Centennial Station Park & Ride (Thurston County), Amtrak Terminal, 6600 Yelm Highway SE. Routes 64 and 94. 110 stalls
- Grand Mound Park & Ride (Thurston County), 20500 Old Highway 99 SW, Centralia, WA: off of I-5 at SR-12.
- Summit Lake Road at SR-8.
- Mud Bay Lot (Madrona Beach Road, Thurston County/SR101)
- SR512 Park & Ride (Lakewood, Pierce County, Washington). Intercity Transit Olympia Express routes and Pierce Transit and Sound Transit Routes.
- Lakewood Station (Lakewood, Pierce County, Washington). Intercity Transit Olympia Express routes and Pierce Transit and Sound Transit Routes.
- Tacoma Dome Station (near the Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA). Intercity Transit Olympia Express routes and Pierce Transit and Sound Transit routes.
Park & ride lots in other counties:
When using a Park & Ride lot, here are some safety considerations:
- Park in a well-lit area.
- Lock your vehicle and remove valuables or store them out of sight.