Hours, location, phone, and e-mail
Weekdays 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Weekends 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
222 State Avenue NE
Olympia, WA 98501
(Note: This is not the location of Intercity Transit Administrative Offices)
Outside Thurston County 1-800-287-6348
E-mails received on weekdays are answered during normal weekday business hours (see hours of operation above). E-mails received on weekends and holidays will be answered on the next weekday during hours of operation. For immediate assistance, call Customer Service during their normal business hours.
Contact Customer Service for information on:
- Bus schedules, Transit Guides, route maps and other service information;
- Fares and passes;
- Accessible Services and Dial-A-Lift;
- Travel Training program for people new to transit;
- Regional Reduced Fare program;
- Express service information for service to Lakewood, Tacoma, and Seattle;
- Carpool, vanpool, and park and ride;
- Bike and ride;
- Amtrak service;
- Winter weather rider tips and route detours; and
- Lost and found.
Customized Trip Plans
Customer Service can provide you a customized trip plan. Just e-mail us at email@example.com.
To help you plan your trip, we will need to know:
- Where you are leaving from,
- Where you want to go, and
- What time you need to be there.
Then we can tell you:
- Where and when to catch the bus,
- Whether you need to transfer to another route,
- When you will arrive at your destination, and
- How much it will cost.
On weekdays, please allow 24-hour response time. E-mails received on weekends and holidays will be answered the following weekday.
Lost and Found
Lost and found items are kept at Customer Service in the Olympia Transit Center. If you have lost an item, please call us at 360-786-1881, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. When you contact us, please:
- Be sure to provide a thorough description of the lost item as well as any identification that might be on or with it.
- Make sure you include a way for us to reach you (phone number and/or email address) if we locate your item.
If you have found someone else's belongings on a bus, please turn them in to the driver.
Questions and Comments
If you wish to make a comment or suggestion about Intercity Transit, please:
We welcome your input and appreciate your ideas on how we can improve our service.